Toro 60" TITAN® HD 2000 Series MyRIDE® (74467)
The TITAN HD 2000 Series with MyRIDE® delivers durability, professional results and unmatched comfort, all at an outstanding value for acreage owners and budget-minded pros. Tackle your toughest jobs, on or off the mower, with the all-new tool-mounting capability, bringing unmatched utility and productivity right to your fingertips.
- Enhanced Comfort - The new MyRIDE suspended operator platform allows for 3.0" of travel, isolating bumps and vibrations from the operator. For a more personalized ride the operator can easily and quickly adjust rear shock ride settings to account for their personal ride preference, without the use of tools, resulting in a superior ride.
- TURBO FORCE Cutting Decks - Landscape professionals worldwide rely on Toro's TURBO FORCE® decks for outstanding quality of cut and durability. Nothing cuts as well as TURBO FORCE.
- Commercial Grade Durability - From the durable 7/10-gauge high strength steel TURBO FORCE cutting deck, to the rugged 3" x 2" durable frame and commercial-grade engine with heavy duty Donaldson® air canister, the TITAN HD with MyRIDE is built to last.
- Innovative Tool Carrying - TITAN HD provides you the unique ability to easily attach your tools and accessories directly to the mower with the innovative tool-mounting brackets, saving you time and improving your efficiency.
- Innovative Tool Carrying: TITAN HD provides you the exclusive ability to safely and easily attach your tools and accessories directly to the mower with the innovative tool-mounting brackets.
- Commercial-Grade Durability: From the durable 7/10-gauge high strength steel TURBO FORCE® cutting deck, to the rugged 3" x 2" tubular frame and commercial-grade hydraulics, the TITAN HD zero turn mowers are built to last.
- TURBO FORCE Cutting Decks: Landscape professionals worldwide rely on Toro's patented TURBO FORCE® decks for outstanding quality of cut and durability. Nothing cuts as fast or well as TURBO FORCE.
- Toro Commercial-Grade Engines: Powerful and reliable Toro engines are built specifically for the TITAN HD 2000 Series to provide optimal performance and reliability. Heavy-duty features like the two-barrel carburetor, automotive-style piston assembly, cast-iron cylinder liners, and self-cleaning air filter housing ensure this engine is up to the task. Learn More
- Commercial-Grade Hydraulics: The integrated pump and wheel motor uses proven commercial hydraulic components while eliminating hoses and other potential leak points. You'll get a smoother, faster response while enjoying an even more reliable machine.
- Height Of Cut Adjustment: Change the deck height quickly and easily with this intuitively designed panel.
- Engine: Toro V-Twin 708cc 24.5 hp at 3600 rpm per SAE J1940 Gross
- Fuel Capacity: 7 Gallon (26.5 liters)
- Cutting Width: 60" (152 cm)
- Deck Design: 5" (12.7 cm) deck depth, 7/10-gauge high-strength steel
- Discharge Chute: Rubber
- Engine Horsepower: 24.5 hp*
- Engine Displacement: 708cc
- Foot Operated Height of Cut: Standard
- Ground Speed: Up to 9 mph (14.5 km/h)
- Height of Cut: 1.5" - 5" (3.8 - 12.7 cm) in 0.25" (6 mm) increments
- Ignition: Electric
- ROPS: No-tools Folding
- Comfort Platform: MyRIDE® Suspension System
- Platform Travel: 3.0" (7.62 cm)
- Shocks: 1 center / 2 rear
- Seat: Deluxe seat with padded armrests
- Adjustability: 5 point adjustment on rear shocks
- Spindle Bearings: 8" (20.32 cm) Alum Sealed Ball Bearings, 1" (2.54 cm) Shaft
- Tires: Front 13" x 6.5" - 6" Cage Bearing / Rear 23" x 10.5" - 12" diameter rim
- Tool-mounting Capability: Side Console / Rear Guard Ready
- Transmission: ZT3100
- Warranty: 4yr/750 hr**
- Engine Manufacturer
- Engine Type
- Toro V-Twin 24.5 hp
- Wheel Size
- Front: 13 in. x 6.5 in. - 6 in.; Rear: 23 in. x 10.5 in. - 12 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 7 gal. (26.5 L)
- Deck Size
- 60 in. (152 cm)